Thursday, April 14, 2011

Turning Chinese Take Out into Chinese Make In


My family and I really enjoy Chinese Take Out... These days, our priorites don't include spending $40 for a family of 3 to eat outside the house... BUT, that doesn't mean we can't pretend to be having Take Out...  turning Chinese Take Out into Chinese Make In adds a little something more to the meal... it somehow makes it special... and life is all about creating memories.  When we're gone the memories are what's going to keep us here... with the ones we love. 

Fried Rice Recipe

I'll have to get back to you with the Egg Roll Recipe... I've searched for the one I typically use but can't find it anywhere...

I found a few coupons for some of the ingredients I'll need to make Fried Rice and Egg Rolls...

Smart Source Printable Coupon $1/1 Kikkoman Product

01.23.2011 RP Insert Coupon $1/1 Carton of Eggs WYB 2 Kikkoman Product's

All You February 2011 $0.55/1 Carton of Eggs WYB 1 Kikkoman Product

Kikkoman Printable Coupon Free Ponzu Sauce WYB Any Kikkoman Sauce

All You February 2011 $0.50/1 Minute Rice Product

04.10.2011 SS Insert Coupon $1/1 Mazola Oil or Spray

03.06.2011 RP Insert Coupon $1/3 Birdeye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables

Egg Roll Wrappers ~ I called Frieda's (the brand of Egg Roll Wrappers found at Walmart) and asked if they had any coupons available... I talked with a man from customer service who took down all my information ~ he is going to see what he can do to get me some coupons for the wrappers!  The number to contact Frieda's is 800.241.1771. 

Do you have a favorite Take Out Meal that you like to Make In?

No comments:

Post a Comment