Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coupon Database Update!!!

Not long ago I added a coupon database to our site.  A coupon database has MANY advantages... you can utilize it to find the following:
  • Coupons from the Sunday Paper Inserts
  • Printable Coupons
  • Magazine Coupons
  • Store Coupons such as Rite Aid, Dollar General, etc.
  • Tear Pad Coupons
  • Peelie Coupons
  • Blinkie Coupons
  • Catalina Coupons
In some cases the database will return additional sources for the coupons you're seeking. 

To best utilize the coupon database I find that it's easiest for me to file the entire Sunday Paper Coupon Inserts in a file folder labeled with the date & insert name.  Examples: P&G 03.06.2011 ~ Red Plum 03.06.2011 ~ Smart Source 03.06.2011 ~ General Mills 03.06.2011. 

I also have folders labeled January thru December.  All coupons that come from sources other than the inserts are filed under the month they expire.  Those coupons are added to the database.  I find them by looking at the expiration date (from the results of my coupon database search) & looking in that month's folder. 

For example: If I find a coupon for Nesquik on a Tear Pad I will bring that coupon home and add it to the database.  If the coupon expires in April I will file it in the folder labeled April.  When I see Nesquik on sale I'll search the database... the database will display all results for Nesquik INCLUDING the expiration date and the source... Based on the information provided in the search result I know that the Nesquik coupon is filed under the month it expires.

You are able to suggest coupons to be added to the database.  If you find a coupon I recommend searching for it in the coupon database before filing it under the month it expires.  If it's not already in the database click on the SUGGEST A COUPON button & enter the coupon information. 

So now, The Big Announcement...  Some of you may remember that I promised a new home for the coupon database.  I expressed my annoyance with where I originally had it placed on the blog...  I am happy to report that the coupon database has a BETTER HOME... Look on the left hand side of this blog post and you'll see a PINK FILE FOLDER labeled Organized Chao's Coupon Database.  Click on the Pink File Folder to be redirected to the coupon database!


Was this post helpful?         

No comments:

Post a Comment