Friday, January 28, 2011

My Mailbox Madness One Stop Coupon Shop....

I can't express how excited I am to share the new Coupon Database with My Mailbox Madness reader's... I have been working on this for awhile now... and to be able to finally share it is super exciting!

You can find the database by scrolling to the bottom of My Mailbox Madness...

To utilize the database... In the DESCRIPTION box... type the word DOVE

EVERY COUPON with DOVE in the name or description will be displayed. The database includes coupons that can be printed from the internet, coupons that can be found in magazines, coupons from the Sunday paper inserts and even coupons that you might find on a display shelf!

Try it out and see for yourself... Scroll to the bottom of My Mailbox Madness and start searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment