Sunday, January 30, 2011

eCoupons


A big thank you goes to Carol for reminding me about the UPromise eCoupon program. I have to admit ~ I forgot all about it. When she mentioned it to me this morning and I looked at her like she had two heads... I had signed up for the UPromise eCoupons back in November and you should too...


Two big reasons why... CVS & Rite Aid.

You can add any of the eCoupons from UPromise to your CVS & Rite Aid Card. Tops is listed as well but for some reason the coupons don't show up on the Bonus Cards. I'm not sure why... maybe UPromise and Tops are in the process of making it happen (hence, the reason the Tops Bonus Card is listed)... We'll see... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

UPromise has alot of other things to offer but... you'll see all that when you register.

Anywho... Click HERE register with UPromise and start adding coupons to your CVS & Rite Aid cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment