Monday, February 27, 2012

Request a Coupon Series Keebler Town House

My Mailbox Madness Madness Request a Coupon Series

I’ve found that coupons direct from the manufacturer to my mailbox are very often the best way to get coupons for products most used in my home. When contacting manufacturers directly and giving them positive feedback I often find the rewards (coupons) that appear in my mailbox are some of the best! In addition to being higher in value they often have extended expiration dates and once in awhile I get some that don’t expire…

Each day I’m going to contact one manufacturer and give them my honest opinion about their product. Today I’m contacting:



Isn't the Keebler elf just the cutest little guy?  He's a darn good baker too!

Company: Keebler Town House

Phone: 877-453-5837

Website: Click HERE to be redirected to the Keebler Town House website.

Email: Click HERE to contact Keebler Town House via email.

Facebook: Click HERE to be redirected to the Keebler Town House Facebook page.

Many companies provide links to printable coupons on their websites. In addition to sending an email or calling the manufacturer I suggest looking around their site for any printables!

Is there a coupon that you've been looking for? Leave a comment and let me know ~ I'll do my best to help you find it!



No comments:

Post a Comment