Saturday, October 22, 2011

TOMORROW ONLY! Tops Friendly Markets $1.66/1 Seapak Deal Scenario



Lately, I'm not a big fan of Tops...  It's not the sales that are turning me off... it's the customer service reps.  Okay... okay.  I'm not fond of their "new" (as of June) corporate coupon policy that allows us to use only ONE coupon on a B1G1 sale.  Needless to say I've been getting the biggest bang for my buck at Walmart... Walmart NOT ONLY matches Tops' Buy One Get One sales but they ALSO allow us to use TWO coupons on those items!  For those reasons...  I've been taking nintey percent of my business to Walmart with the Tops ad in hand I take advantage of Walmart's price match guarantee.   

Recently, I talked to one of the manager's at my local Walmart about doubling coupons... hopefully, it's something that's coming to our area in the near future... in the meantime... I'll continue to minimize what I spend at Tops and juggle my shopping trips... I'll use very few of my valuable coupons at Tops.... With that said... I spied a decent deal at Tops that Walmart can't honor...  (insert heavy sigh and sad face)...

Because the coupon expires on October 23 and the sale doesn't start until October 23 THIS DEAL SCENARIO IS ONLY GOOD ON OCTOBER 23, 2011!!

Buy (3) Seapak Breaded Entrees Popcorn Shrimp 1/$4.99
Buy (3) Seapak Breaded Entrees Popcorn Fish 1/$4.99
Use (3) $5/2 SeaPak Popcorn Fish and Shrimp 10/9/2011 SS Insert (exp 10/23/2011)
Use (1) Save $5 OFF Your Seafood Purchase of $20 or More with Super Coupon from Print-Ad. Coupon valid thru 10/31/11. See coupon for details. Limit 1 coupon per customer.
Final Cost 6/$9.95 or $1.66 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment