Saturday, May 7, 2011

Request a Coupon Series Day #8

My Mailbox Madness Request a Coupon Series…


I’ve found that coupons direct from the manufacturer to my mailbox are very often the best way to get coupons for products most used in my home. When contacting manufacturers directly and giving them positive feedback I often find the rewards (coupons) that appear in my mailbox are some of the best! In addition to being higher in value they often have extended expiration dates and once in awhile I get some that don’t expire…

Each day I’m going to contact one manufacturer and give them my honest opinion about their product. Today I’m contacting:



Company: Icelandic Brand Seafood for Haddock
Phone: 757.820.4000

Website: Click HERE to be redirected to the Icelandic website.  
Email: Click HERE to email Icelandic.

Is there a coupon that you've been looking for? Leave a comment and let me know ~ I'll do my best to help you find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment