Monday, May 2, 2011

Request a Coupon Series Day #5



Contact Dr. Pepper via telephone 800.686.5891 OR

Click HERE to be redirected to the Dr. Pepper website.

I contacted Dr. Pepper via telephone. I told the representative how much the hubby LOVES Dr. Pepper & asked if she could tell me where I could find coupons....

The representative asked if I was signed up for the Dr. Pepper newsletter (I am) ~ then she told me that I should watch the newsletter's for special offer's.  Before hanging up she took down my information... mailing address, phone number, etc. but she didn't confirm that they would be sending coupons... I'll wait patiently and HOPE something comes in the mail!

Is there a coupon that you've been looking for? Leave a comment and let me know ~ I'll do my best to help you find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment