Sunday, April 17, 2011

I found the COOLEST thing today!


I've been surfing around trying to find material worthy of posting & I ran across Conagra Ready Set Eat website... I've known about the Ready Set Eat site but I didn't really "connect" with it, so to speak... UNTIL TODAY! 

Before I tell you about the REALLY exciting thing I found on their site... you should know that I added the site to the list of links under GET COUPONS... The only coupon available right now is $0.50 off Parkay but because they have an Offers and Coupons Tab it's worth checking out every now and again. 

Now, for the really cool thing...

If you click on the RECIPE tab on the Ready Set Eat Website... then on the right hand side of the page (scroll down a bit) you'll see a heading that says LOCAL SAVINGS... click on CHOOSE YOUR STORE... You will have the option to choose your preferred store or ALL stores based on the zip code you enter.  THEN when you're searching through their recipes and you find a recipe that you'd like to try... CLICK on the recipe.  When the recipe comes up ~ if there are items on sale LOCALLY or at your preferred store there will be a little icon next to the item that's on sale... click on the icon to see the sale price!  HOLY TAMOLIE I THINK THAT'S THE COOLEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!  

To boot, if you sign up for their newsletter you'll get personalized meal idea's and local saving's delivered to your inbox...

I hope you get the chance to check it out... I think it could be super helpful... I'd love to know what you think of it... let me know, leave a comment below!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment