Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recycle Expired Coupons

While reading the Southern Tier Couponers feed... I noticed the discussion about removing expired coupons from the coupon swap bag... the question that popped in my mind was... hmm... I wonder what everyone else does with their expired coupons.  That discussion brought me to this post...



Did you know?  You can Adopt a Military Base & send them your expired coupons.  Your expired coupons can be used (on base) by the men and women serving our country!    Check out the Oversea's Coupon Program website.  OCP is a not for profit organization who makes it possible for little 'ol you and little 'ol me to make a difference in the lives of those who are serving our country!  When you're weeding out the expired coupons... I urge you to consider becoming involved in the Overseas Coupon Program

Keep in mind that the individuals behind the scenes of OCP are all volunteer's who do NOT get paid for their time... nor do they get reimbursed or tax relief for their expenses.  If you think you might be interested in learning more or in participating I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you read all the information provided on their website.    

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooooooooo cool !! Thanx for the research !!

    ReplyDelete