Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Purex Complete Crystals Softener



Purex Complete Crystals Softener is 92% natural and works differently than oil based softener's because of it's unique crystal form.  Oil based softener's coat fabrics with oily residue.  Purex Complete Crystals Softener infuses fabric fibers with long-lasting fragrance. 



No more waiting for the rinse cycle to add softener... Purex Complete Crystals Softener is added at the beginning of every wash cycle at the same time you add laundry detergent.  As the crystals dissolve your fabrics are infused with freshness.  The Crystals are safe for both Standard AND High Efficiency (HE) Washers!     



Purex Complete Crystals Softener is safer for all laundry and better for fabrics because it willnot harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners.  Crystals will:
  • Preserve the flame retardent benefits of your children's clothes
  • Retain your athletic wear's wicking ability whch draws sweat away from your body
  • Maintain your towels' built-in ability to absorb water
  • Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners


Purex Complete Crystals Softener will be available in food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.  The price of the Crystals range from $3.99 to $5.99 and is available in three fragrances:
  • Fresh Spring Waters
  • Lavender Blossom
  • Tropical Splash
I was able to find Purex Complete Crystals Softener at Tops for $5.29.   

The first time I used the Crystals I used them in a load of my husband's laundry.  Ron's a logger so there isn't a day that goes by that he's not covered in dirt, gunk and grease and smelling like diesel fuel.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that the odor of diesel fuel was significantly less noticeable.  Typically when I open the washer after doing a load of the man's clothes I'm blown away by the odor of diesel fuel.     

I am excited about the Purex Complete Crystals Softenener because I can add them to the washer at the same time I add laundry detergent.  I'm a mom and a wife with a million things going on just like every other mom and wife.  I ALWAYS missed the rinse cycle.  A bottle of liquid fabric softener collected more dust on the than anything... eventually it would separate and get all gunky looking.   

Click HERE to get a coupon for Purex Crystals! 

I am a Purex Insider and help spread the word about the Purex® family of laundry products. As an Insider, I receive sample product and incentives in exchange for participating in brand related activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment