Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free Kindle Book Downloads

I've been dropping not so subtle hints to the hubby for a little while now... I wish I may I wish I might... how can I convince him to buy me a kindle tonight... Until the day he see's things my way, I'll just browse...

Sigh...

Kindle Wireless Reading Device

For those of you who do own a kindle... I am just flat out envious... but, still willing to share free books!

What A Demon Wants by Kathy Love

Antiques Roadkill: A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery by Barbara Allan

Last Night's Kiss by Shirley Hailstock

You Can't Stop Me by Max Allan Collins

She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell

Healing For a Broken World: Christian Perspective on Public Policy by Steve Monsma

World from Rough Stones by Malcolm Macdonald

Darcy's Voyage by Kara Louise

The Sword Lord: The Fifth Planet, Book 1 by Robert Leader

Michal: A Novel by Jill Eileen Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment