Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce


Just recently, I tried Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce for the first time.  For me and my family, the single most important component in a sauce is sweetness. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce has that! My first taste was directly out of the bottle… no, no, no… I didn’t drink it. I put a wee bit on my finger and then onto the tip of my tongue… A slight vinegary flavor was followed by sweetness and then an almost unnoticeable hint of heat hit the back of my tongue… No single flavor stood out more strongly than any of the others… instead, each flavor component complimented the others quite nicely.

We tried Country Bob’s on Burgers. Here’s the recipe:

1 Pound Ground Beef
2 Tablespoons Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce + 4 Teaspoons
2 Tablespoons Sweet Onions, minced
4 Slices of American Cheese
8 Onion Rings
4 Onion Rolls; Split

Mix; Ground Beef, 2 Tablespoons Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce and Sweet Onions in a medium sized bowl. Divide mixture into 4 patties. In a skillet (or on a grill) ~ fry patties 4-5 minutes on each side over medium high heat.

During the last minute of frying (or grilling) top each burger with 1 Teaspoon of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce, a slice of American Cheese & 2 onion rings. Serve on an onion roll.

Yes, Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce is definitely… ALL PURPOSE! As I write this post I am imagining the sauce on a rack of ribs… and I’m frothing.

While I do receive complimentary products from Country Bob's, my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment