Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Green Works House Party Applications Being Accepted


I love ~ love ~ love the House Party Website. I filled out a gazillion applications (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a wee bit) before I was picked to host a House Party. I kept plugging away and was finally a successful applicant. Since I’ve been applying to host House Parties I’ve been selected twice. It is definitely worth it to keep trying if you’ve applied in the past. If you haven’t ever applied to host a house party now would be a good time to start! The party packs are amazing.


The Green Works House Party Pack:

If selected as a host, your FREE party pack will contain:

• Green Works® naturally derived Laundry Detergent samples

• Green Works® naturally derived Compostable Cleaning Wipes samples

• Sierra Club Notecards

• Reusable Nalgene® water bottle from Brita®

• Green It Yourself Guide with Coupons from Green Works® and Lowe's

• Brita® water filtration system coupons

• NEW Burt's Bees® Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion Sample and Coupon

House Party supplies the products ~ you supply the people and the fun! Click HERE to apply to host a Green Works House Party!

Thank You Jeanie for reminding me about the Green Works House Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment