Saturday, January 22, 2011

ODesk... Upload Your Resume... Work From Your Home Computer

ODesk is an internet based work from home organization. I know you've heard about work from home organization's... but I feel compelled to say that I personally highly recommend exercising extreme caution when considering a work at home position. The reality is that there are many scammers out there waiting for their next opportunity to take advantage of innocent & hard working people. This is NOT one of those scams...



I learned about ODesk from Mike Miller. Mike Miller works at Accord Corporation in Belmont, NY. Mike told me that while unemployed (before getting hired at Accord) he worked for ODesk. ODesk helped him make it through a tough time in his life. Mike works in the small business development area of Accord.



However, I'm not saying that you have to be from the Allegany County, NY area to obtain jobs through ODesk. My objective is to give my local community an affiliation and or name that they may be familiar with... a name other than my own... one to which they can get a second opinion and validate the information that I am providing.



Find jobs available in the following categories:


  • Web Development

  • Software Development

  • Networking & Information Systems

  • Writing & Translation

  • Administrative Support

  • Design & Multimedia

  • Customer Service

  • Sales & Marketing

  • Business Services



Simply apply for the jobs you're interested in and turn down the one's that won't work for you. Click HERE to learn more about how you can start making money from your home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment