Monday, January 3, 2011

I Am Number Four Instant Win Game



I chuckled when I watched the I Am Number Four trailer.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it but the trailer reminded me of a movie that I'd seen before.  It was almost like hearing a song and then getting it stuck in your head for the entire day except this wasn't a song... it was a question with an elusive answer.  What movie did this remind me of?  Ah, finally (THANK YOU GOGGLE)... Final Destination.  As soon as the I Am Number Four trailer began playing on my laptop ~ Final Destination started playing in my mind.  If you're a Final Destination fan this movie may be for you... either way I'll be playing the I Am Number Four Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes daily.

Any one of the following instant win prizes make it well worth the time to enter the I Am Number Four Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes. 

Instant Win Prizes
  • (1) $4,000 Cash Prize (ARV $4,000.00 USD)
  • (4) $400 Cash Prizes (ARV $400.00 USD each)
  • (40) $40 Cash Prizes (ARV $40.00 USD each)
  • (100) $4 Cash Prizes (ARV $4.00 USD each)
  • (44) I Am Number Four Books (ARV $18 USD each)
  • (4) Hot Topic Gift Cards (ARV $40.00 USD each)
  • (4) Barnes & Noble Gift Cards (ARV $44 USD each)
Sweepstakes Prizes
    • Macbook Air Computer - ARV $4,400 USD
    • Apple iPhone 4G - ARV $600 USD
You can find the link to the I Am Number Four Instant Win Game/Sweepstakes under the IWG's tab on My Mailbox Madness.

Will you be in line see I Am Number Four when it's released on February 18, 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment